Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) Portal
RCH Portal is designed for early identification and tracking of the individual beneficiary throughout the reproductive lifecycle of women and promote, monitor and support the reproductive, maternal, new-born and child health (RMNCH) schemes/programme delivery and reporting.
Key aspects of RCH Portal:
- Playing a vital role in key decision making and monitoring the implementation of health schemes in the country.
- Helps health workers in planning for service delivery and identification of beneficiary due for Antenatal Check-up, Post Natal Check-up and Immunization Services.
- Identification of high-risk pregnant women and tracking of health conditions and assistance during the delivery of pregnant women.
- Helps Health Worker in generation of work plan for delivery of immunization services to children.
- Improve healthcare service delivery in the country.Read More